About my self

My name is Yulianus Noxus, I was born in Bengkayang in 11 July 1994.  I am the third child of five brothers. I am catholic and of course, Indonesia is my nationality. I live on Masjid Jami Street no. 04 Bengkayang, but for now I live on Karya Sosial Street, Ampera, Pontianak. I like to play footbal, watching movies, and playing musical instruments.

My education background starts from Amkur Kindergarden, Bengkayang  Elementary School 3, Bengkayang Junior Highschool 1, and Bengkayang Higschool 1. I’m currently a student of Tanjungpura University and I took civil engineering subject. The reason I took civil engineering is to achieve a better future with what I’ve learn such as building structure planning, dam structure planning, and many more.

In engineering faculty of UNTAN there are a lot of organization activity that will build our personalities and become a better person in social life. I’ve befriended many people since the first time I enrolled, which I’m sur will prove useful in the future. I really am glad to learn how to manage my time and socialize better than ever. The engineering faculty of UNTAN also have good facility to support students’ activity such as laboratories, classrooms, etc.

I think that’s it for now, I’ll write more next time.

Comments

  1. Nice one! I hope you'll finish your study on time with the experience you get by joining the organization

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I CAN'T IMAGINE LIFE WITHOUT NATURE